When charging, the Carv logo on each tracker lights up to indicate the following:
- Red = Charging
- Green = Charged
- Red flashing = Charging issue*
Additionally, the Carv logo will flash blue from time to time while connected via bluetooth to your phone, and will flash red at the same frequency when the battery is low. This is not to be confused with the red flashing indicating a charging issue, which will occur while the tracker is plugged in to charge.
We have a software-based fix for some of the common charging problems.
- Go to the "More" menu > "Carv setup"> "Sensors"> "Setup Left"/"Setup Right" screen.
- Once there, if you click on the "Tracker" tab in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Click on the "Tracker info" button.
- Click on "Unexpected light behaviour"
- At this point you can either pick "Charging lights always on" or "Charging lights delayed"; select the one that is most appropriate to your issue.
This will cause your trackers to reset and and for the lights to behave as expected.
You can also try plugging in and unplugging your charging cable as this sometimes can fix this issue.
*Please try another charger - if it still continues, please get in contact with us