For day to day use of Carv, please simply unplug your trackers from the inserts at the end of your ski day. You can then place them on charge overnight ready for your next ski day.
For longer periods of inactivity you can put your trackers into sleep mode.
The trackers will enter sleep mode on their own after 7 days of inactivity or you can manually put the trackers to sleep.
We recommend you only put them to sleep when you will not be skiing for a while or for long-term storage over the offseason.
Please note before putting trackers to sleep that the only way to wake up your trackers is to plug them into a power source (start charging them again). They will not wake up when you plug them into the insert.
To put your trackers to sleep, please follow these steps on the Carv app:
- At the bottom right-hand corner of the Carv app, select “More”.
- Once there, click on the "Check Sensors" tab at the top of the screen.
- Select “Setup Left” and then touch the three dots in the top right of the screen followed by “Sleep”.
- You can then select “Both” to put both trackers to sleep.
- Your trackers will need to be disconnected from the inserts to be put into sleep mode.